The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

LLooking for people to help

Go down 
+2
friendlymush
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-07-06

LLooking for people to help Empty
PostSubject: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Who wants to Join WolfDemonProductions? Its my youtube, modthesims2 and most other media sites i use channel. i have ideas for vids, but i need help (considering that we would need to meet up, this really only applies to my rl friends)
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:32 pm

ah what the hell, sure!
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:11 am

ok ill help, gots nothing better to do, what exactly is the idea if you dont want to tell you can just pm me or call me wither way i finally have a mic that works so ya feel free to pm me on Xfire, and if we are to meet you already know i cant do that until the 18th of august
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:23 am

ok
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:02 am

ooh ooh kiwi wants to help!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce Not sure what I can do, since my computer sucks balls, but...
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:06 am

i just need extra people to act/ hold the camera. If you have editing software thats great ut not needed
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Oh. Ok. I think I can do that. Razz I don't have any (good) editing software. If Windows Movie Maker is an 'editing software', I don't know. It's hard to make anything GOOD on WMM. xP
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:15 pm

I have the ability to use Adobe After Effects, but i dont have enough ram, so it doesnt work right, nor do i know how to use it proberly. Otherwise, all i got is wmm
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Methinks we all need better computers. Or more RAM.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Noob has a home made gaming computer *evil thoughts*
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 am

oh well yay for him. CURSE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:32 am

Staring Fox ... the point is, we might be able to use his computer, with my software!
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:57 am

Oic. happy fox
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:34 pm

i dunno if i can act but at least i can help with other things and film! but in any case id be happy to help! happy fox
Back to top Go down
Natow

Natow

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:22 pm

OOH! OOH! I WANNA HELP TOO! ^_^

I got some editting software that my mom uses occasionaly i think. Otherwise... gimme something to do o.o
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 pm

well we need to meet up first.
Back to top Go down
Natow

Natow

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:58 pm

Well I'm here today and tomorrow, and then i leave for my trip.

Sooo... sometime soon, or ill have to correspond through email and chat T.T

So like, use meebo or something to get on more often! idk! xfire hasnt collaberated with the jailbreak yet, so poo poo to you! CURSE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 pm

yeah. ill use meebo more
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:55 pm

...hmm what now about my computer!???? and w hat is the software, just to tell you i have no Movie making programs yet
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 am

hey alfred, when do you leave anyway?
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 am

well why dont we just meet this week before i leave to, then we could set up a date to do all the filming, Kuz, you can give me the prgram and the footage and ill do some shit to it and upload it from my comp, easy enough?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 am

if i dont have any music lesson type stuff interfering, id be happy to help with stuff.......
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:56 am

i guess the question im asking would have to be are you people available this week, i personaly can do the 22 just becuase ill be down in the local area for my LAST dentist appointment for another 2 years
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:15 am

lol im booked for 2 hours a day tuesday through friday and than for an hour at like 5:30 with bass lessons and all......
but helping friends sure as hell beats rotting your brains watching spike TV all day angst

plus it kinda sounds like fun. any time i dont have a music scheduling conflict-thing, id be happy to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LLooking for people to help   LLooking for people to help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LLooking for people to help
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Announcements :: Other-
Jump to: