The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)

Go down 
+3
spartanzblood
KiwiCannon
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Have you played Trauma center?
Yes. Own one/several
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes. through a friend
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. but I plan to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No. And I never want to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:52 am

thats what his dad said, and he does do surgery on ocassion (or at least can)

they do use video games to help surgeons with dexterity now actually so...... i just hope they dont learn alittle too much from trauma center and try that weird pentagram heal thing, or get bored and play with the scalpel Crazy Confused
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:08 am

Demonic Satanic Symbol Crazy Killer Bunny CURSE YOU!!!
(lol! Bunny stab Fox)
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:12 am

i just had some kick ass chinese food and Kuz am i active enough for you now?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:12 am

lol, it looks as though the fox rejects being stabbed somehow
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 am

Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon wrote:
I doubt it. I wont doubt its hard, but as hard as REAL sergery? blah blah blah
You. Have. No. IDEA.
That one mission I keep saying I can't do... Hypnotized It's hard. And heart-attack inducing. Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:42 pm

lol is it possible just to do that pentagram heal thing i heard about on the final level on the hardest guy?
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:11 pm

ElevatorNinja wrote:
I doubt it. I wont doubt its hard, but as hard as REAL sergery? blah blah blah
You. Have. No. IDEA.
That one mission I keep saying I can't do... Hypnotized It's hard. And heart-attack inducing. Grim Reaper
it would be impossible for anyone that doesnt actually perform surgery. Theres no way it can be that hard
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 pm

friendlymush wrote:
lol is it possible just to do that pentagram heal thing i heard about on the final level on the hardest guy?
uhhhh...I dunno. that's kinda about where I am. I heard that you can't use it until the very end, because they auto-use it, and then they expect you to use it again.
And it's funny, because you can draw a pentagram and it'll take it. Satanic Symbol
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 pm

I will heaql him with the healing touch! Satanic Symbol

The pentagram- er- healing touch HAS HEALED HIM!!!!
(side affects may include loss of immortal soul and possible satanic visions)
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:53 pm

lol xDDD

yeah does the patient suffer side effects from having a pentagram carved into him/her with a scalpel? alfred said you could only do it once and if you did it twice youd like, pass out

Satanic Symbol
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:02 pm

never done it twice, so i dunno (u dont carve it with a scalpel. sucks dont it) Crazy Killer Bunny smilie with a missle
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 pm

aww you dont?

lol when i play trauma center ill prolly just go really trigger happy with a scalpel

redwirebluewireredwire! CUT BOTH
Muahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:42 pm

Spin Attack
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 pm

indeed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:39 pm

I love defusing the bomb. Its so fun and easy Gaia Gold Emblem thi
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:59 pm

THE BOMB MISSION. I love that one!! Especially at the end where it's like, "Oh, you have 10 seconds to cut all of the red wires." xP

Also, here are a few TC: UtK2 reviews:

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1812/Trauma_Center_Under_the_Knife_2.html

http://ds.ign.com/articles/885/885044p1.html

AND.
TC:UtK2 pics. CUZ I HAS IT NOW. The Wave The Wave The Wave WOOT!

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 07-09-08_1936
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 07-09-08_1937
Sorry for making this post so long~ Neutral

Last edited by ElevatorNinja on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:35 am

lol Razz im too lazy to read Razz

A metal Slug Charact Metal Slug enemy Metal Slug enemy Metal Slug enemy Metal Slug enemy Metal Slug enemy Metal Slug enemy
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:36 am

lol, I just edited my post with the pics when you posted yours. xP
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:24 am

lol xD

looks fun i dont have a ds though
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 am

i didnt even have to use the pentagra- healing touch on the last 10 sec. of the bomb, and i paused cause i didnt realise wat i had to do, then i tried the lazer, and it didnt work, then realise i had to use scalpel, and won with 0.87 seconds to spare, no healing touch
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:04 am

i didnt even have to use the pentagra- healing touch on the last 10 sec. of the bomb, and i paused cause i didnt realise wat i had to do, then i tried the lazer, and it didnt work, then realise i had to use scalpel, and won with 0.87 seconds to spare, no healing touch
lol, I didn't use the HT either. But Cybil says "CUT the wires" so you'd assume that you have to use the scalpel. Am I right?

And UtK2 is AMAZING. Everyone has a voice actor now. Angie is even more annoying, Derek sounds exactly the same as in SO (second opinion), Victor is constantly yelling (examples: "DR. STILES!!!" "WAIT!!", ect.), Tyler doesn't sound like a surfer to my surprise, Director Hoffman sounds...old...and Sidney is...well. Sidney. Kinda what you'd expect a businessman to sound like, cuz he's like one. Kinda.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah <---that's me right now, lol
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 am

i actually havent used healing touch yet accept when they activate it for you, or when you have to practice it. I beat the part were you have to do 2 puzzles at once, and im on the part with the exxperimental laser treatment for the new GUILT Zombie chase
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:52 am

lol. the 2 puzzles one was hard the first time.
I was just playing UtK2 and GOOD GOD.

...I'll leave your mind to wander. geek
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 am

i wish i could play more than just the first level CURSE YOU!!!(a lot like the wii version isnt it? New blood was it? graphics wise anyway)
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Second Opinion is the UtK remake for the Wii. New Blood is a completely differenty story.

And You Should Go Out And Get UtK2 Then, Because I'm Almost Done With It And OH MY GOD It's So Amazing And Confusing And Evil And Oustandingly Fiendish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Games and Role play :: Video Game-
Jump to: