The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)

Go down 
+3
spartanzblood
KiwiCannon
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Have you played Trauma center?
Yes. Own one/several
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes. through a friend
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. but I plan to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No. And I never want to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_lcap24%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 am

how is it your line? D:

how do you know that i didn't patient it before you knew about it?
Back to top Go down
-=AC=-Grimmjow

-=AC=-Grimmjow

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 am

think hes been watching to much bleach. ichigo says thats my line randomly
Back to top Go down
http://www.anti-clan.darkbb.com
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 am

o yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 pm

WAFFLES
Back to top Go down
-=AC=-Grimmjow

-=AC=-Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 am

since this used to be about trauma center i found the awesome video of it http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/455919
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:28 am

im bored....
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm

-=AC=-Grimmjow wrote:
since this used to be about trauma center i found the awesome video of it http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/455919

*explodes*
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm

lol?
Back to top Go down
-=AC=-Grimmjow

-=AC=-Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 pm

umm............................

i should hide

[wow]*hiding*[/wow]
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:24 pm

? ok
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:21 am

o.o wtf?

im listening to boston ^^

yay boston!
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am

TC related plz

Ok ok ok so um.
Epic end to the Trauma Center series:

The GUILT festering inside Adam's nearly non-existent corpse have combined together with his hatred for the human race to re-animate his body. He is determined to reform humanity in his own image, but first he realizes that before he can begin to unleash GUILT on the world, he must destroy the man that brought him down: Derek Stiles.
As Adam prepares to exact his revenge on Derek and the rest of Caduceus, the surgeon and his friends were finishing tearing down what was left of the man's empire.
Aaaaand. I don't wanna go on all dramatically anymore so here's the bottom line: Adam shows up and challenges Derek to an epic duel and they both pull out huge-ass scalpels and start beating the shit out of each other. Then after they both get tired and cut up, Adam would be like, "BITCH" and Derek would be like, "NO U" and then Derek Falcon PAAAWWWWNCHes him in the chest and then Adam DIES and Derek's entire right side of his body DISINEGRATES because he wasn't talented enough in the ways of the PAAAWWWNNCH. Then he dies somehow randomly (Tyler probably killed him, the euthanasia practising bastard) and everyone is SAD. So Angie get really depressed and KILLS HERSELF (YAY) so she can like be with him in death or some sappy shit, and everyone else just fucking MOVES ON.
But his legacy would live on. But because he left no heir, the power of the Healing Touch ends with him. Because Hoffman is retarded and old and as far as I know had no kids. And no one else has it unless you've played SO and you like worship Naomi or Nozomi or whatever the fuck her name is and she's gay anyways because she worked for Delphi and they're gay.
>_< So anyways, life goes on for everyone and Victor stays really sexy and has like 11 kids so his genious sexiness gets passed on to his children and everyone is happy~
Tyler marries Leslie and they also have 11 kids. 10 of them are killed for fear of the retardedness they inherited from Tyler would spread across the tri-state area.
Sidney is a lonley widow still. And always. FOREVER.
Hoffman DIES. Finally.
Greg and Cybil have 2 more kids and they're cool too, like Kari, who grows up to be chief director of Caduceus. The two other kids persue careers much like their parents': one becomes a surgeon, the other a police officer. But the police officer one stays a police officer.
That one other guy...Stephen Clarks or whatever. He dies too.
Angie's dad Kenneth Blackwell works diligently in the medical field from his small prison cell untill his death in 2047.
Heather finds a new sickly Mexican buddy. He's not as cool or cute as Emilio. But just as sickly and non-English speaking as he was.
Adel becomes the greatest surgeon in all of Africa. And he keeps his green hair FOREVA.
Angie stays dead. As does Mercer.
Reila Mayuzumi stays old looking so by the time she's actually ready to die, she's basically a pile of dust with lungs.

THE END!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Games and Role play :: Video Game-
Jump to: