The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Smilie Update (now with special surprise)

Go down 
+3
KiwiCannon
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Empty
PostSubject: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 pm

old Smliles
Very Happy :) Sad :o Shocked Cool :lol: :x Razz Embarassed :cry: Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink :!: :?: Idea Arrow Neutral :face: :star: Suspect :heart: No :@: cyclops clown :pirat: :tongue: silent pale :alien: :cat: :monkey: :pig: :rabbit: bounce :confused: affraid :bball: cheers :bom: drunken :sleep: sunny :albino: cherry santa :rendeer: farao king queen jocolor geek scratch :study: :elephant: :flower: :afro: lol!

I added a TON of new smilies. (this is mostly just a test)
twisted angst blah blah blah Crazy Confused Demonic devil jaw drop Crazy Headbanger Hypnotized Guitarist-Electric Guitarist-Acoustic Long Haired Headbang Dollar Muahahaha! Evil Mutant Nervous Not Listening Peanut-butter Jelly Grim Reaper Satanic Symbol Spam Naaanananaanaaaa! Triumphant Link Spin Attack The Matrix Banana OH CANADAAAAA! Chibi Wolf-X3 Crazy Killer Bunny Devil-Limbo-Angel Se Edit Alert HELP! F**k Internet Explor Link happy fox I am not worthy Overlord Skull Staring Fox CURSE YOU!!! WTF!? *evil thoughts* Super Twisted Wolf Wolf Howling The Unknown Smilie The Wave Your stupid WOOT! Yin Yang

New Smilies as of July 9, 2008

smilie with a missle A metal Slug Charact Another Metal Slug C Metal Slug enemy Gaia Gold Emblem thi Thumbs Down Thumbs Up

Last update:(note, some of the previous were deleted):
Ninja Rockin out! Looking up SO F-ING ANGRY! Banana Flips you off Disco Banana Singer Black Metal Anvil drops on head Megadeth Owns you! Angry Drummer Spiky haired Drummer Werewolf! OH F**k NO! The Above Post is Fu Hilarious Post! Warlock Guitar! Howl at the moon! THROW UP YOUR HORNS! Poke`er with your st Jazz Bass METALHEAD! YEAH! Wat a freakin crazy MONEY!?!?! Emo Naruto smilie bored naruto Angry Ninja BRING.....IT....ON! Coverd Mouth ninja Pull out'cha Blades Ninja Fox KIDNAPPED!! NINJA STARS! I got nothing WTF!? :shuriken: Jus singin Asleep at the comput Spiderman Metallica owns you Electric Bass Fox is perving on yo whatever -_- Zombie chase

New Smilies as of 7/18/08
Looking up smilie sniper Black Nintendo Wii OMG! NOWAY! GONK! Big Laugh smile thin ROFLMAO on a sanmmic AAAARRRGRGGHH!!! Stressed WAHOO! XD I stick ma tounge ou

New Smilies as of 7/28/08
little big evil Domo-kun Peanut butter Jelly Devil Domo Demented Domo Demon Domo Dingy Domo

total smilies of site:151

Last edited by Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 pm

HOLY Fucktard BAtman...thats alot of smiles
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 pm

yup, and there might be more to come Satanic Symbol
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly

yea! Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly Peanut-butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:48 am

Gasp! *jaw drop* devil jaw drop

Guitarist-Electric Long Haired Headbang The Matrix Banana
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:52 am

The Matrix Banana i think they're cute :3 Peanut-butter Jelly

lol! Spam Triumphant Link The Unknown Smilie Wolf Howling Wolf
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:55 am

Dam, one didnt show up Demonic
time to fuck with the site again Evil Mutant angst
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:04 am

FUCK! one of my favorites isnt working! this was it----> Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Changeofheart

Last edited by Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:05 am

oof.....well, good luck :albino:
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:07 am

friendlymush wrote:
oof.....well, good luck :albino:
but its so awesome!---> Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Changeofheartsee? (bout a 15 sec loop)
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 am

lol...... i must say this one is probably my favorite: twisted

though i like alot of otheres too, like this one happy fox
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:38 am

Spin Attack
I like the code for this one. its : seyah : (without spaces) get it? I did that ^^
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 am

lol...... affraid

this smiley makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:01 am

wow, mush i made that sig a long long time ago when my skillz sicked nuts, it also reminds me that i need to start tagging my artwork again....DAM U CURSE OF LAZYNESS
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:02 am

lol xD

yup its a good siggie, gotta love fma, thanks for making it for me btw :3 happy fox
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 am

how does everyone like my "just lost the game" sigs? (I just lost the game)
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 am

lol, np i love to make sigs i have made about 30 now and 3 banners, 4 Symbols and some other random crap
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 am

I love making them too! lol!
its like crack Crazy Confused Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:11 am

ya u ever find out what the fuck u did wrong when u crakced photoshop?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:11 am

im pretty clueless when it comes to making them xP

id feel nooby and sigless if it wern't for you guys Very Happy Peanut-butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Beta wolf
Beta wolf
-=BCL=- Noobanator

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 am

thats what my friends say, and kuz ur pretty good considering ur a noob at photoshop, well you have experiance with it i know but actually using it for the first time ur good at it, you should post for my Graphics team so im not the only person who knows what im doin
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 am

lol xD

i tried using CSS once, and it was confusing Razz plus im too chicken to get it illegally and theres no way in hell im forking over like 700 bucks for a program to make pretty pictures (even if they're really, really pretty)
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

[XGG] Noobanator wrote:
ya u ever find out what the fuck u did wrong when u crakced photoshop?
it's wierd. I tried reinstalling it a few times. Currently theres no hack in it. I found a key for it, but it already had too many users using it. I`ve had it for a couple days and it still says i have 30/30 days left of the trial (the options didnt work at first, but after a day it opened them all up for me for some reason)
Back to top Go down
OusweiX

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Staring Fox *evil thoughts* WTF!? CURSE YOU!!! happy fox Your stupid Yin Yang Wolf Howling Wolf The Wave Chibi Wolf-X3 Hypnotized A metal Slug Charact Another Metal Slug C
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

thats SICK!

WOLVES AND METAL SLUG! Metal Slug enemy Another Metal Slug C A metal Slug Charact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smilie Update (now with special surprise)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next