The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Smilie Update (now with special surprise)

Go down 
+3
KiwiCannon
-=BCL=- Noobanator
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 am

no chuck norris? :[
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am

couldnt find any
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 am

ah well...suprised they were never made
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 am

well i didnt look very hard. u can try
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 pm

:shuriken:
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Crazy Killer Bunny :shuriken:
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:45 am

Werewolf! I got nothing Metallica owns you Megadeth Owns you! Jazz Bass METALHEAD! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:56 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 pm

rawr...... cheers

sent my computer into the geek squad, should get it back up and running soon, oh, and i got the best antivirus stuff i could get-scans for stuff and updates every hour!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:33 pm

wat anti virus is it?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 pm

kaspersky
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:43 pm

ill check it out
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:44 pm

best freaking protection you can get, rated number one bladibladiblah, but costs like 80 bucks, probably well worth it though
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:46 pm

costs $60 for the program, + 1 year of service. add $30 for each additional year
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm

hmmm....seems to me that it is worth it because not only is it efficient but it doens't interfere with much and its rated #1 and it updates/scans every hour automatically and runs quickly so it probably shouldn't hog up all my ram
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Im getting suspicious of it. Knowing how much i love to keep up on the latest and greatest of trech, and how much my dad is into tech, and the same with everyone i've asked about the program, you' think someone would know wat the program is. I cant find a single tech savvy person that has ever heard of this program, and if its number 1, it should be very well known
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:29 pm

uh huh. you do have a point there. seems like a good program, given to me by a geek squad dude, even if he has no idea what hes talking about, not at least i have adequate protection
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:30 pm

mabe... the fact that no tech savvy person has ever heard of a "number 1" vir program makes me suspicious... Staring Fox
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 pm

and for good reason. did you take a look at them? they seem pretty good, but yeah when you think about it, its like, too good to be true =P i also heard that geek squad has no idea what its doing........well i guess well have to see
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm

hmmm..... Staring Fox
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm

yeah i know Crazy Confused
Back to top Go down
Natow

Natow

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:52 pm

I still havent got to try that AVG thing cuz my dads absolutely sure its a virus lol T.T
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:03 pm

tell him that he can try whatever he wants, but he wont find anything wrong with it (i still cant believe he never heard of it. AVG Norton and MacAffee ar the three most famous anti-virus programs. AVG was actually the first anti-virus program I had ever heard of when i was like 5)(then Mc Affee, then Norton)
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:04 am

yeah new smilies.
smilie sniper Black Nintendo Wii OMG! NOWAY! GONK! Big Laugh smile thin ROFLMAO on a sanmmic I stick ma tounge ou XD WAHOO! Stressed AAAARRRGRGGHH!!!
made bigger---> Looking up
and i cant find a pedo bear
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:43 am

lol Razz duuude! you're finally on with us! Very Happy Peanut-butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilie Update (now with special surprise)   Smilie Update (now with special surprise) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smilie Update (now with special surprise)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next