The Lone Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf Pack

Do you think about everything you've been through?Are you wondering, is it life or death? Do you think that there's no one like you? We are the Lone Wolf Pack. We are the guild for all of what the so-called civilized society calls outcasts, goths, emos,

Home  Portal  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  Main Home  

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)

Go down 
+3
spartanzblood
KiwiCannon
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Have you played Trauma center?
Yes. Own one/several
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes. through a friend
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. but I plan to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap38%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No. And I never want to
Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_lcap24%Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
friendlymush

friendlymush

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 am

he would stare at the screen, and it would work like a healing touch. than the patient is maraculously healed and the wii blows up
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:35 am

And then the sun explodes.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

Number of posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Black Hole Sun! Evweryone dies! (except roaches and Chuck norris)
Back to top Go down
https://lonewolfpack.rpg-board.net
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:09 am

And then what?
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:12 am

and then Chuck Norris kills the roaches, and creates a world in 5 min., kiling gods record of 7 days
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:38 am

and theeeeeeeeen?

my computer is playing everything I watch on youtube sped up for some reason. Sad
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 pm

rofl wtf Suspect

watch a slowed down video and it might play as normal?
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:24 pm

depends how slown down. i doubt its by much, and on average, slow videos are half speed. it wouldnt work
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:34 pm

No, it was playing everything sped up. Even slowed down things; I tried it.
It's working now...I dunno what was up with it last night.

Back to Trauma Center: If anyone can find a website where I can download the UtK2 soundtrack without also getting spyware, viruses, and the like, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:03 am

youtube?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 am

lol i dunno where you could get any i really have no idea what you just said....in any case, ive only played trauma center once, and it was awesome! i didn't even kill anyone, and got a C (is that bad?) not bad for a rookie maybe....is it bad?
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:33 am

A "C" is the worst grade you can get. And I will admiit, I had many a C in the first game. GONK!
Not so much in the second one....if I do get one, I go fix it. Like today when I replayed the final operation and got an A.

I know where the music is on youtube (in my favorites...xD) but I don't know how to make them mp3 format.
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 pm

lol......and i thought i wasn't doing too bad :rendeer:

good thing im not planning to become a surgeon
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:45 am

I suck at treating aneruisms (sp?) and my friend says he never wants me to be his doctor. xP so when he's dying from GUILT, I won't help him and won't tell anyone else how to help him. twisted haha.
And where is everyone? Jesus, usually I get on in the morning-borderline afternoon and all of my posts are usually replied to. Now I'm forced to wait until later in the day. Is everyone trying to get back on a normal sleep scheduel or something? Cuz lemme tell you...a couple days ago I didn't sleep at all. I drew all night. And early morning.
Disco Banana
KIDNAPPED!!
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 am

ElevatorNinja wrote:
A "C" is the worst grade you can get. And I will admiit, I had many a C in the first game. GONK!
Not so much in the second one....if I do get one, I go fix it. Like today when I replayed the final operation and got an A.

I know where the music is on youtube (in my favorites...xD) but I don't know how to make them mp3 format.
download the Free Youtube to Mp3 converter. enter the url and click download. viole! u has the song!
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:29 am

ElevatorNinja wrote:
I suck at treating aneruisms (sp?) and my friend says he never wants me to be his doctor. xP so when he's dying from GUILT, I won't help him and won't tell anyone else how to help him. twisted haha.
And where is everyone? Jesus, usually I get on in the morning-borderline afternoon and all of my posts are usually replied to. Now I'm forced to wait until later in the day. Is everyone trying to get back on a normal sleep scheduel or something? Cuz lemme tell you...a couple days ago I didn't sleep at all. I drew all night. And early morning.
Disco Banana
KIDNAPPED!!

not quite, my computers dead, and my sister got a new laptop, but our internets been down and its been tricky finding a connection that isn't secured. oh, and since its hers she doesn't let me on much
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 am

Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon wrote:
ElevatorNinja wrote:

download the Free Youtube to Mp3 converter. enter the url and click download. viole! u has the song!
where is this converter and will it kill my dad's shitty computer?
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:21 pm

download.com is the easiest way to find it, and the program takes up so little it barely exsts memory wise
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Hokai then. Peanut-butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Muahahaha! Muahahaha! Muahahaha! Muahahaha!
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:34 pm

Big Laugh smile thin
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:49 pm

it work?
Back to top Go down
KiwiCannon

KiwiCannon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 pm

Dunno. Haven't tried it yet. I was just about to.
Back to top Go down
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon
Alpha Male
Alpha Male
Kuzoku-The Wolf Demon

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 pm

did it work?
Back to top Go down
friendlymush

friendlymush

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 pm

WTF!? I got nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)   Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trauma Center (because ElevatorNinja would have made it anyway)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lone Wolf Pack :: Games and Role play :: Video Game-
Jump to: